Aniko Bakos D.M.D. (aesthetical dentist, CEO)Anikó Bako s D.M.D.'s roles: Aesthetical dentist, CEO
Experience: 10 years professional experience, focused on aesthetical dentistry - smile design
- 2014 – myclearbrace / Clear Brace course
- 2013 – Upgrade Iplantology / Alpha-Bio implant course (certification)
- 2013 – Thread Lifting upgrade course (certification)
- 2013 – Sisomm / Peek Based Implant System course (Paris)
- 2012 – Thread lift / (certification)
- 2011 – Nobel Biocare / (implant course, certification)
- 2011 – Frontfog / Anatomy of Antherior Teeths (course, certification)
- 2011 – Permalip (course, certification)
- 2011 – Vistabel / Botox (course, certification)
- 2011 – Medicontur / Facelift (course, certification)
- 2010 – European-American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry / London (UK) (course, certification)
- 2010 – Frontdent/NY Dental / NTI-TTS (course, certification)
- 2009 – Ivoclar Vivadent / High level aesthetic applications in dentistry (Eastern European Dental Excellence course)
- 2009 – Laser practice / Laser therapy in the medical practice (course, certification)
- 2009 – GC / Modern techniques in the conservatory dentistry (course, certification) 2009 – Smylist Professional - Smile Design update course (certificate)
- 2009 – Zimmer / Upgrade implant course (certificate)
- 2009 – NTI-TSS course (certificate)
- 2009 – ÁNTSZ / official X-ray professional exam
- 2009 – Smylist Professional - Smile Design basic, medium and hight level courses (certificates)
- 2009 – MIS implantology course (certificate)
- 2008 – Boiron / Application of homeopathy in dentistry (course)
- 2008 – Zimmer / One piece aesthetical implantology course (certificate)
- 2008 – Zimmer / patient-oriented dental marketing (course)
- 2008 – Zimmer / general implantology course (certificate)
- 2007 – IMTEC MDI / mini implant course (certificate)
- 2007 – Restylane / Anti-ageing, wrinke-reducing course (certificate)
- 2005 – 2006 – SOTE courses, extension lectures
- 2004 – University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Târgu Mures, Faculty of Dentistry (first of the grade, topic of the Thesis: Teeth whitening, Cum Laude)
In addition, lectures and extension courses on Dental World (2005-2013).
Anikó Bakos D.M.D.'s memberships:
- 2012 – Member of the International Society of Dental Anxiety Management (ISDAM)
- 2011 – Member of the European American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- 2010 – Member of the European Socety Of Cosmetics Dentistry (ESCD)
- 2008 – Member of the Academy of the Hungarian Aesthetical Dentistry
- 2005 – Member of the Dental Department of the Hungarian Medical Association
Anikó Bakos D.M.D.'s work specialization: Specialist in whitening, making aesthetical fillings and crowns, smile design, root canal treatments, implantology, small oral surgical treatments...
Language skills: English, German, Romanian, Italian (medical lingo, written and oral), Hungarian (first language).
Colleagues’ opininons: Nice person, always aiming for the best, non-opportunist. She shares her point of view, probably this is why she is successful in keeping her colleagues together and also leading the dentistry. She can be strict but also tries to be fair. Besides she is very conscientious and also sensitive. Her patients like her, because they know that she is aiming to reach the best in her tasks. Continuously educating herself, going to different courses and trying to use her special knowledge to get the best aesthetical result.
Personal philosophy:* I want to do dentistry on the highest possible level at our dental office as I could have never done before anywhere else. I believe that my colleagues have the best conditions to be able to work on high standards as a good team, so this way they can give their best to the patients. We do everything for the patients’ health, beautiful smile and confidence.
Toothpaste used by her:* I am happy to give a try to any new toothpaste on the market. It is only a tool anyway, because anyone with perfect oral health can clean their mouth without using one. For patients with special problems I recommend to use the relevant medical toothpaste.
Toothbrush used by her:* Curaprox CS 5460 (Ultra Soft) very soft toothbrush, you can rub the gum and the tongue thoroughly and it will not scratch them. When she travels, she uses her Oral-B Cross Action because that is effective differently: the angled green bristles penetrate to lift out and sweep plaque away from between teeth and along the gumline, and the high middle bristles are cleaning the surface of the teeth.
Other dental tools used by her:* Dental floss that cleans between the teeth and the contact points. Curaprox CPS 06 Prime (interdental brush) that helps to prevent plaque build-up in the slightly bigger gaps.
You can find her here: (She confirms only her patients!)
* This is not an advertisement, but her personal opinion.
Collegues: Dental assistant, oral surgeon, orthodontist, anesthesiologist and assistants, master cosmetologist, customer relations manager and graphical.